What you’ll get from us
With years of expert knowledge on local lettings, our dedicated team will work hard for you and your tenants.
Whether you want us to arrange a viewing, handle day to day maintenance or offer a mediation service, we’ve got you covered.
And we won’t stop there. You’ll benefit from our help throughout the tenancy, with fantastic optional extras.
- pre-tenancy training for potential tenants
- a dedicated member of staff to provide support and answer any questions
- rent payments directly into your account
- deposit bond of one month rent
- tenancy sustainment support to all tenants, where needed
- information and advice on legal and safety requirements
- accompanied viewings
- arranged maintenance through a separate maintenance company
- regular property inspections and reports from a council employee or a third party engaged by us
All managed lets through us include
- tenancy agreement
- arranging of gas safety certificate
- hotline for Anti-Social Behavior (ASB)
- vetted tenancy ready clients
- assistance with setting up utilities
- help you find good, vetted and long term tenants who will make your house a home
- help you reduce empty periods in your property
- provide a professional service with high service standards
We ask that you
- meet the service standards for property fitness and safety
- let to people receiving benefits or on a low income
- work with us in trying to resolve any problems
- inform us before taking any action to bring the tenancy to an end
- uphold your responsibilities as a private sector landlord.
- mediation service