Landlords, are you struggling with your rental property
Let us do the hard work...
Run by Canterbury City Council, our social lettings agency will match your property to suitable local tenants who need help accessing rented housing.
With years of expert knowledge, our dedicated team will work hard for you and your tenants.
Whether you want us to arrange a viewing, handle day to day maintenance or offer a mediation service, we’ve got you covered.
And we won’t stop there.
You’ll benefit from our help throughout the tenancy, with fantastic optional extras.
You’ll enjoy a whole host of benefits, including:
- a guaranteed rental income, paid by us
- competitive prices and flexible leases
- a housing health and safety rating system inspection
- an extensive list of tenants and quick match
- repairs management and property management
- a full inventory of the property, including photos
- all the legal paperwork and a secure tenancy agreement
- tenancy training and specialist tenancy support
Social Lettings Agency Project Manager
Canterbury City Council
01227 862 591
07540 668 231